I should be working as I am at home today but my DH is putting in a new light over the kitchen table where I was working so I am a little nervous something will fall on me while he is doing this so I am taking a small break.
I had another u/s today (I love ultrasounds!) and from what I could tell, everything looks good and is on track. I do not have an official report from my doctors office as it was done by the hospital but the u/s technician did not express any concerns to us. I think she would have brought in a dr if she had any. At least I am trying to think positively. Baby measured 10w3d and I am 10w5d per my IUI date and HB @ 156. As soon as I saw the flicker of the HB, I relaxed a little! It is a beautiful sight! I am in love with my little bean and praying everything continues on track for us!
Next up is the NT Scan. My OBs office arranged for one at a MFM office about an hour from my house near my RE's office. It is not until 5/7 though - I will be 13 weeks at that point. I was hoping it would be slightly earlier. And my next OB appt is on 5/15 so hopefully I will get any results at that appointment if they do not give it to me at the MFMs office. I am not 100% sure how this works as I did not get one with my little guy. Since I am older now, I thought it best to get this done. Hoping & Praying everything looks good!!
I should get back to work. I do have some more news to share about us moving so hopefully I can find some time to write more about this over the weekend or early next week. Lots going on in our lives these days!! It definitely is keeping us busy!!
Happy Friday!
That's awesome! What a great way to start the weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie, that is wonderful news! I am so glad things are going well!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it went well!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything looks good!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely if there was anything to be concerned about the tech would have brought in a doc. Great news!! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!!!! :-) No pictures to share? :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear the u/s went well!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! They gave us pictures on a disc but I can not seem to get them to open up on my PC. I will keep trying!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!! So glad everything is going so wel!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear everything is looking perfect!!! You might call your doc and see if they want blood pulled before your appointment for the u/s. I think that this b/w takes a couple weeks to come back and they don't tell you results until they have the b/w and u/s done.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Caryn! I need to call for directions so maybe I will ask if there is anything I need to do ahead of time. I am quite nervous!
DeleteGreat update:) I am sooooo excited for you!!! I didn't have the bloodwork until after the NT scan, but some practices are doing the b/w in advance, indeed so they can discuss the combined results on the u/s apt. I didn't mind waiting for the final results.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great week! :)
SO awesome!!! I hold my breath until I see that flicker every time.
ReplyDeleteIt may be a bit different since the MFM I'm going to is one of my primary doctors, but after the tech finished the scan, the MFM discussed the results with us directly. We eventually had the bloodwork with my OB (the MFM didn't want to do it because it is likely to give false positives with twins, above 35 and with IVF) and she eventually discussed it with us at another appointment.
Good luck with all of it!!
Thank you! I received some paperwork today from the MFM office and it told me they discuss the results with you right away. Sounds similar that my OB will probably do the b/w afterwards. 12 days to go!!
ReplyDelete