Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CD12 - Cycle Update

It has been almost 2 weeks since I have posted! I started my cycle after my baseline appointment on 12/3.  I took 5 days of Femara & 3 days of Follistim before having another ultrasound today.  Needless to say, it was not the best appointment in that my lining is still thin (4.5mm) and I have several small follies (ranging from 8-10mm.)  My body decided it did not want to respond to the Femara, unfortunately.  So much for saving a little money with cheaper medication!  I guess that body prefers the expensive way with injectables!  I guess it was worth a try!  So I spent a bit of time on the phone today (when I should have been working) trying to compare prices & ordering medication to be over-nighted to me tomorrow.  So I will take injectables and go back on Friday for another scan.  Thinking grow follie grow vibes!

I also have some sort of cyst in my right ovary, but they are not sure what kind. Hoping it is one that will just resolve on its own.  They are not too concerned yet and said they will just keep an eye on it during future scans.  Hoping it is nothing to worry about! I guess I worry as I have not had this before (at least that I know of.)  My new REs office provides so much more information than my previous RE.  It is very nice but at the same time, I have more details to worry about!

Here's hoping that a few more days of meds will bring some better news on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Grow follies grow!! Sending good luck your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of grow vibes! Sorry the Femara didn't work out for you. Hope the cyst resolves on it's own. It's always something it seems. Good luck Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good progress report on your next scan! I am still hoping Fem.ara would be your lucky charm and this cycle will be it!;)

    ReplyDelete