My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
AF Come Now!!
As usual once we have made a decision, AF has decided to be evasive and not show. Ugh!! I am so tired of waiting! Once I make a decision, I just want to move forward. There is going to be enough waiting once the saline u/s and psych consult are complete so I really did not want to wait now. All I can think about these days is getting started. It is looking more and more like we will not be matched & have our transfer until early next year. Thinking AF Come Now thoughts!! Wish there was a natural way to bring on AF - if she doesnt show this week, I am going to ask to start provera. This makes me nervous as last time I used provera, I had 3 weeks of spotting until she finally made her appearance. Sometimes provera makes me ovulate on my own so it takes even longer. I guess I should brace myself for more waiting no matter how much I do not want to!! OK, enough venting & whining from me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I hope AF gets here soon!
ReplyDeletePraying AF shows up in the next few days so you can get started!!!!
ReplyDeleteWear white pants. Works every time. ;-)
ReplyDeleteShe's such a hag! Hope she's come since you posted this...
ReplyDeleteHugs!!! I hope AF comes tonight or tomorrow! I've been in this spot and it sucks. I really hope she comes soon! I've been thinking of you and hope you get chosen soon!!!! (Accupuncture can sometimes help bring on AF)
ReplyDeleteKitty