My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Saturday, August 24, 2013
We have decided!
We are going to do it! We are going to go forward with the dual-donor embryo at California Conceptions. I have to say it feels so good to have made a decision on what we will do! I love having a plan!! This program is one fee for up to 3 cycles I am hoping & praying it does not take us 3 cycles but it is a good feeling to know that we will be able to try 3 more times if needed! I think I am actually going to ovulate on my own (Cd45 today) so unless a miracle of all miracles happens, then I will hopefully start BCPs in 2 weeks & start the pre-requisite testing & have the saline u/s completed as well. I found a local clinic here that will do local monitoring for me (yeah!) so that I do not have to go back to my previous RE (double yeah!). We will also need to get a psych consult done. Once we get all of this done, they will work on matching us! I have been told it will take up to 2 months. I am ok if it takes two months as I would prefer to wait until late November or December for a transfer. Things at work are so crazy right now that I would not be able to travel out to California any time before this! Here we go, back on the TTC rollercoaster again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh this is soooo exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteWow, great news! Good for you! Will be following each step!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! Sending you lots of luck!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best of luck with this new plan!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is great news!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I think a lot of people have good luck with them! So glad you're getting to move forward. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great plan!!! I am so excited for you =)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great plan!! Will be here thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you back on your blog! Had been checking in for a while, so it's nice to see that you've been busy, happy, and making a plan!
ReplyDeleteChrista
Best of luck with this new plan! I hope for you that it has a happy ending!
ReplyDeleteSo very exciting!! Would you mind if I add a link to your blog to mine? If that is okay please leave me a comment on my blog. Thx!
ReplyDelete