We had our anatomy scan today and everything looked good with our two BOYS!! That is right, we found out both are boys!! Life is going to be crazy -- it would be any which way but 3 boys in one house!! = ) They both measured a few days ahead at 19w6d - baby A was estimated to be 11 oz and baby b 12 oz. One item the dr did mention is that I have a low lying placenta but he said it should resolve itself as most do! But he also mentioned with twins there is a high chance of c-section anyways as the stars have to align to have a vaginal delivery. The dr said that I will deliver no later than 38 weeks so I am a tiny bit over 1/2 way if I go at 38 weeks -- more than half way if I go any earlier! At one moment, time seems to be going by fast and at the next moment, it seems really slow! There is still a long way to go. My biggest hope & wish is to bring the two babies home safely in our arms this summer!
Now to decide on names!! This will be fun but harder than in the past! We want two names that go together well but not too well, if that makes sense! We shall see!
Next appointment in two weeks. Not sure when my next u/s will be though!! Happy Thursday! = )
Yay!! I'm SO super excited for you! This is such wonderful, wonderful news! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I am 20w 3days with twin boys. It is going to be an adventure for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! This takes me back to the day we found out we were having twin boys! I can tell you that twin boys rock! :)
ReplyDeleteI delivered at 35w 6d with no complications. Fingers crossed you make it to 38 with no complications!!
How very exciting! Good luck with names. If we have another boy, I know it's going to be a struggle!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on two boys! That's so exciting :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Leslie! Such wonderful news. I am so incredibly happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! 3 boys will be awesome :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!!! Huge congrats x2!! :-) How exciting your house will be!
ReplyDelete