My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
6DPIUI And Starting to Go Crazy (Already!)
I am 6DPIUI and now that I am home from vacation, I am starting to go crazy! I just want to know!!!! Why does this time have to be so hard? I hate the 2WW! Wish I could be oblivious to it all. At least my week of vacation helped the first part of it to go by. Being away was FABULOUS - I did not want to come back! I have been bad today too -- although I worked out (yeah!), I was still a couch potato much of the day watching Season 11 of America's Top Model. It is one of my guilty pleasures when they play the whole season in one day. I was determined to enjoy my last day of vacation before going back to my crappy job tomorrow! And this week I have to get going on improving my resume, finishing our will, getting ready for Christmas and joining reality again. Fun, Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know that you're already in the 1ww and this post is old, but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck Leslie!
ReplyDelete(michelle_in_va)