Saturday, November 21, 2009

IUI on Monday = )

It is official - my IUI is scheduled for Monday!! I took my last follistim shot last night and added in ganiralex for the first time too. And then I get to trigger this evening! I am excited that I am not facing another cancellation = ) I am a little nervous the timing might be off a little but am going to try to remain hopeful. The 2WW is the worst part for me but at least a week of it will be part of my vacation. I had yesterday off too and it was awesome! I told my husband that I could get used to not working... too bad that is not a possibility with all the IF treatments! I can not believe after getting my MBA and working so hard for 10 years, that I would rather not work! I feel so lazy when I say that but I think Corporate America has drained all of my career energy out of me with the horrible experiences of the last 6 months!

I am off to clean my house! Fun, Fun!

2 comments:

  1. I just happened on your blog somehow in clicking around looking for some new IF blogs! I will be praying for your IUI and its success!! I'm on follistim #3/IUI #2 this time- hoping it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about you today -- hope the IUI went well and the eggy and spermy are finding each other right now!!

    ReplyDelete