It has been a little bit since I have posted last! I started injections last night for IUI Cycle #3 (technically #2 since last cycle was cancelled, but I am not really counting. = ) Injections have been easy so far --- hopefully the rest are too! I go for my first follie check on Saturday. I hope to see some progress! My hubby will be joining me since my appt falls on the weekend. We will go out for breakfast afterwards -- it is fun having a little date after my appt when we can = ) For some reason, I am much more hopeful this cycle. I am not sure why, but I am! I am at the sametime trying to remain realistic as I know the chances of working are low.
On another + note, we made reservations to visit my parents for Thanksgiving! I am very very excited! I have not seen them since June so it will be fun! And we were able to make it work while being able to go forward with the IUI cycle too! Hopefully it will help take my mind off the 2WW. On our way back, we will also have a night in downtown Chicago too! I did not think we would be able to have a vacation this year so this will be our mini-vacation! I look forward to Christmas shopping in Chicago!
Work still stinks, but I am trying to remember every time that I am down about it all that I am lucky to be have a job and that I am lucky as a result of my job to be able to afford IF treatments. Without my job, we would not be able to afford them! I just need to keep remembering this!! I still have dreams of finding a new job where I can be happy!!! Someday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment