I am 7 1/2 dpiui and I feel like it has been a lot longer. This week has gone by so slow. And I even had Monday off, a drs appt and got out of work early today due to the weather. I am just ready to know if this cycle has worked. It has taken all my power to not email the nurse at my clinic to start talking @ next steps. I may lose my willpower this weekend if time continues to go so slow. I am trying to have hope, I really am. But I like having plans too. Would I be crazy to email my clinic?
I did meet with a MFM and besides it taking forever (2 1/2 hours), I do have a plan when/if I do get pg. I will start lovenox once/day upon a + pg test. He was going to repeat all my tests but decided not to as he said with my history, lovenox just made sense. I have a prescription just in case this cycle works. The MFM also said I will be closely watched which made me feel good. I need to get pregnant first though. And we know this may never happen. Or it may??? I wish I had a crystal ball. Waiting in the waiting room was really hard. Seeing 2 pg women who both had children about my little guys age with them was difficult. And also during my appointment, I kept being reminded that I am AMA over the age of 40. I kept my cool but I wanted to say I am not happy @ still TTC. I did not choose to be here but I am. I know there is an increased risk with my age! Is it crazy too that I can't wait to start lovenox as it means I will be pg?
My poor little guy is sick again! This is the third time in 2 months. He has been sick more since we moved than he has been in the prior year. The constant weather change doesn't help. He has a fever, a bad cough and a very runny nose. I always have a hard time knowing when to call the dr. I hope he feels better this weekend. I too am catching some of what he has. Just hope it doesn't get nearly as bad as what we had over Christmas. Thinking healthy thoughts.
To top it all off, I have a terrible rash all over that I have no idea what is causing it. I thought it may be allergies but allergy testing did not show anything new. It could be work, it could be our new apartment. I was on prednisone for 5 days before my IUI & it cleared up right away but as soon as I came off, it has come back with a vengeance. Only bad thing with the prednisone is after 2 days I had trouble sleeping. I am debating @ whether to go back to the allergist or a dermatologist. I have allergy medicine that I am afraid to take. It says it is safe while pg as needed. My dr wants me take it once/day. My RE said it is safe too but I still get nervous. Any experience with rashes or eczema?
Hopefully the next week will go by faster. And hopefully AF will stay away. If not, she should greet me on Friday morning. 5 1/2 days & counting.
Oh I've been thinking of you! I feel better knowing lovenox is the next step for me too. My daughter sick AGAIN too, you're right...this weather stinks!
ReplyDeleteSorry the wait is going so slow =( Happy you have a plan for WHEN you get preggo again. I bet moving to a new area brings exposure ot new germs and Aaron will be sick more often for a while *BOO* Hope you get the rash figured out, what a pain! I get some weird food related rashes and they just take a couple days to clear up...so no good advice here. If all the docs says your allergy meds are safe I'd go ahead and take it. Does it help with your rash?
ReplyDeleteYou're doing so good. Only a few more days!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry the wait seems so much longer this time. I think a dermatologist would be a good next step for your eyes!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! I am so hoping that this works out for you and you don't even need next steps. I can't wait to hear once you test!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping this is it! :)
ReplyDeleteKitty
Hope the little guy is better! I feel for you, we've been battling germies since mid-December.... Hope the rash is better too! Keeping everything crossed or you!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDelete