Friday, March 22, 2013

Still No AF

I took my last (10th) dose of provera last night and still no AF.  I was so hoping that AF would be here sooner than later but of course when I want her to be here, she is not!  It has taken up to 14 days before AF has arrived - I keep praying it will not take that long as I am ready to go!  I want to order my meds & get started! I am excited and hoping that this IUI may be the one to bring us our addition to our family! Please, oh please let this be the one!  I keep reminding myself to focus on this cycle and not think about what ifs!  I must stay in the moment!

Here's hoping that AF will be here this weekend!!  If you are reading this and could do a small AF dance for me, that would be appreciated!! I will be thinking COME NOW AF thoughts until she is here!!

7 comments:

  1. I will dance all weekend for you! She never shows when you actually want her to, does she? How rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you more "come on now AF" thoughts... Lots of crazy dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping she will show up soon! Didn't know if you had link to my new blog. Also started a great small fb group with under 30 members if interested.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busting a big ole AF dance for you over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she shows up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is she here yet?! I'm doing my best AF dance for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been bombarding you with AF hurry up vibes! I hope you can get this show started very soon! Your cheerleaders are lining up!:)

    ReplyDelete