My body is getting ready to ovulate on its own on cd56 and after 10 days of provera. My nurse called it bizarre but said anything can happen. I rarely ovulate on my own so this is quite a surprise! I had a 29mm cyst today at my scan today so it is likely to happen sooner than later. Only problem is actually being able to try as we are in a hotel room with our little guy all weekend. And he usually likes to sleep with us when at a hotel. Even if we can't it will be ok as I am scheduled for a mammogram on Thursday & it is just nice to know I actually can ovulate albeit late & after provera. So we shall see! No explanation for spotting the last week though.... I wish I just knew why!
Happy weekend!!
Wow. Good to hear that your body is doing something right! Fingers crossed this is a good sign of things to come.
ReplyDeleteThe body is so complicated. I agree with Shannon, its great your body is doing what it is suppose to, and on its own to say the least! Congrats on that!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are working, better late than never, right?
ReplyDeleteA good sign, new Spring season, and a sign of good things to come!
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy! And I agree, a sign of good things heading your way!
ReplyDeleteI just wish we could have a little tiny ovulation window that would keep us clued in on when it was happening ;-) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOur bodies can be so complicated. I agree together with Shannon, its excellent the body has been doing what it is assume for you to, as well as on its very own understandably! Champion on that! buying runescape gold
ReplyDeleteGold für Diablo 3 Kaufen