Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lets get this IUI party started!!!

I wish it were actually a party!!  I kind of feel like it is as it is so nice to have a little hope again! I had my baseline u/s today and everything looked good! Lining was thin and I had 15-18 small follies on each side.  My bloodwork results were not back yet but I was given the green light to start meds tonight.  Yeah!!  225 IUs of Gonal F each night and my next ultrasound scan is on Monday 4/15.  I think I messed up my injection tonight by only giving myself 187.5 IUs as I think I missed a click.  I have trouble with the Gonal F pen as compared to the follistim pen!  At least it was the first night so I think it will be ok.  I will have to make sure I click it all the way for the next injections!  Here's to hoping that IUI #4 will be magical!!!

14 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Hopefully I won't be far behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping #4 is the magic one!!! The lower dose on day 1 shouldn't make a lot of difference...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good luck! I'm sure you will keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! Fingers crossed that this is THE cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the good luck wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRING ON IUI #4! I just KNOW this one is going to be successful! Keeping fingers crossed for you and thinking of you as you embark upon the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete