My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
The lovely 2WW
1dpiui today and the lovely 2WW jitters are already here! My IUI was yesterday morning and all went smooth, except the counts very low again (1.5mm). I was very disappointed when I saw the numbers as I had hoped they would be better this time. I know the chances are low this will actually work but I am hoping & praying with all my might! I keep reminding myself that I need to be positive. It is hard though when my RE again after the IUI before he left the room, suggested "if this does not work, we should meet and discuss IVF." I kept my cool, shook my head all the while thinking - I cant afford it at your clinic. I hope that I do not have to worry about it. I am trying not to think about it! It scares me! Hopefully the next 2 weeks will fly by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteHoping this cycle surprises you with a bfp!
ReplyDeleteFX for a BFP! I am scared of IVF too!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Just because the RE said that, doesn't mean he thinks it won't work. Sometimes they're just like that :(
ReplyDeleteHoping for wonderful news about 2 weeks from now!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI'm really hoping this is it for you! If it comes to IVF, I promise it's not that scary. Except of course for the cost. But hopefully it won't come to that.
ReplyDeleteYes, good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the good wishes!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed super duper tight!!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeletewishing you tons of luck!!! IVF is really not that scary and for me it was more of a relief. The whole TWW goes by quicker IMO. I hope you dont need it.
ReplyDeleteLots of stick thoughts hon!!!
ReplyDeleteSending you LOTS and LOTS of good thoughts! I am praying that this is it!
ReplyDeleteHugs :)
Thank you so much!!! I so appreciate all the positive thoughts!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping for a speedy 2 weeks!
ReplyDeleteTransmitting you LOTS and LOTS of very good feelings! I am praying that could it be!
ReplyDeleteCheap D3 Gold
cheap rs gold
Dioblo 3 Gold Kaufen