Saturday, April 27, 2013

One week down, one more to go....

I have survived the last week - can I survive the next one? This past week has gone by so slow despite being busy. I really hope this next one goes by faster. I should know by mid week though.  I usually just know without testing by 11/12dpiui.  One minute I feel hopeful & the next sad / frustrated that it may not work.  It is even harder knowing we are almost at the end of our road & may never be able to have another child.

If this cycle doesn't work, I think we have one more chance.... I will write more @ this later.  Hoping I do not need to worry @ this.

In non-ttc news, my DH & I had our first date night since we moved last year last night. My DS's daycare has a parents night out once a month so we decided to try it.  DS did very well & we has fun.  We looked at a new house, went to dinner & then put a bid on the house. Yep, that's right!!! We are so excited & nervous. We hope we get it!!!  Fingers crossed for a great week on both fronts.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping next week is a WONDERFUL one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the next week goes very quickly and is filled with great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get everything you want this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like you should be further into this wait. I guess time is crawling. I hope you get nothing but good news this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure made the most out of your date night =) Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Waiting is so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That feels like you should be additional into this particular hold out. I assume time is actually creeping. I think you will find outright good news now!
    Gold für Diablo 3 Kaufencheapest rs gold

    ReplyDelete