Thursday, December 12, 2013

Less than 4 days to go!

It has been two weeks since my last beta and I have a little less than 4 days to go until our first u/s.  This wait has definitely been harder.  The wait has been a longer than I have ever had and the nausea set in earlier (and has been on and off like the kitchen sink, driving me crazy & insane.)  I am finding myself more nervous as the time gets closer.  Thankfully I am taking tomorrow and Monday off.  Tomorrow is a me-day where I am going to come back home & sleep after dropping my little guy off at daycare, do a little shopping & get my hair cut.  And I had originally planned for Monday to be a me & DH day but it looks like he has to go back to work after the u/s.  I wanted to take Monday off just in case the news is not good so I could sulk without having to worry about work. I *hope* and *pray* that we will be celebrating but the IF / loss part of my brain wanted to be extra prepared just in case.

I am a little nervous as I am not crazy about the RE that will be doing my u/s.  My favorite nurse will be there so that will be good.  We are driving an hour to the u/s just so I can have my favorite nurse there.  I could have had it closer to home but then the RE I really really dislike would be doing the u/s and my favorite nurse would not be there so I decided we are driving.   It is a satellite office closer to my work.

Hopefully I will have good news to share in about 3 days, 15 hours (as my appt is at 8am.)

4 comments:

  1. I will be thinking great thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of good luck your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and will be stalking to hear the news! Have a wonderful ME day today =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete