I am sorry to keep this short but I had beta #2 done today. My stomach was a ball of knots all morning until I heard back from my clinic around noon. My beta came back at 1065. 31 hours doubling time! Next step is to schedule my first u/s around 7w. A 2 1/2 week wait instead of 1 1/2 weeks! How will I make it? One day at a time, right? I just have to remember to breathe, enjoy & take things one day / step at a time!! Otherwise I will drive myself & everyone around me nuts!!!
Thank you for all of the support & well wishes! Happy Thanksgiving for my US friends! And happy 1/2 way through the week for those not celebrating Thanksgiving!
Great news!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Great news! Congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteFantastic doubling! Think they both took? :)
ReplyDeletewonderful news. It is just a waiting game with this lot! Just know right now everything is going right - that is all you need to focus on!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! Can't wait for the u/s!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the u/s! So excited for you =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations -- hope all continues to go well!
ReplyDeleteChrista
Late to the party but stopping by to say a quick MAZEL TOV!!!! Yay Leslie!!!!
ReplyDelete