Monday, November 25, 2013

Beta Day

Today was beta day and as usual, very nerve-wracking even though I had been testing with HPTs the last few days!  Thankfully work was busy so it kept my mind semi-distracted and then my local nurse, who I love, emailed me the results as well.  My beta came back at 363!  I go back on Wednesday for beta #2. The CA clinic did not check progesterone and it seems like talking to a friend that it is not part of their protocol.  I am on PIO so it should be OK but I sent an email tonight to double check & ask if it might be possible to get it tested just for peace of mind as I am a nervous patient.  It seems like drs are split on whether they test or do not test so if they say no, I will trust that it is OK & not worry although I would rather know, having known in the past!


12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That's an awesome number at 9dp5dt! Congratulations Leslie! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is a fantastic #.....higher than mine was with twins!! Just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Congratulations big time!! And if you're already ding PIO I'm sure your progesterone levels are plenty high. :) but I would totally be a nervous patient too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flippen fantastic!!! Look forward to hearing about #2 tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you know how pumped I am about this!!!! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow:-) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful beta! congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic beta!! Really great numbers! As to the progesterone check - since you are PIO you should be fine. I know when I was doing progesterone cream I was told that the progesterone would not be reflected in my blood test results. It came back high anyway :)

    ReplyDelete