Monday, November 18, 2013

Transfer Complete! Now we wait!!

I have been a little quiet lately mainly to minimize my stress levels and guard myself. This process can be so overwhelming so I am trying to do everything within my control to prevent that feeling from happening. Work is stressful right now too.  And add on daycare frustrations that we are trying to work through - minimizing stress is not easy!!

I had my transfer on Saturday 11/16 so I am 2dp5dt of 2 beautiful embies!! I apologize the picture is upside down.
I managed to do the PIO shot myself for the last 4 days. I ended up giving myself a huge bruise as I had to do them on the same side each night since I couldn't reach the other side well enough. One night I had to even poke myself twice because I did not get all the PIO out of the syringe! Between that and the bruises the lovenox is leaving, I am a mess!! Fun times but if this works, it will be worth it times infinity! Beta on 11/25 so I am hoping & praying with all my might that this brings us our rainbow baby/ies! One more week to go!!

13 comments:

  1. Those are BEAUTIFUL blasts =) Nice going on the PIO. Keeping everything crossed for you. Remember to breath deep {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all kinds of good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am keeping everything crossed!!! I am nervous just thinking about it! I have my IUI hopefully in a few days on my road for my rainbow, let's hope we both get to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers firmly crossed! Those are some gorgeous blasts lady! And thanks for your comment. After I hit publish I thought, oh wait. I do have one blog friend in my boat. But hopefully you're on your way to a BFP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics...many prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture! Fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!! I hope this works!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH!!! I didn't realize this was happening so soon! 2 for a 5 day transfer! That sounds great! I hope that means they were great quality. Any left to freeze? YAYYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete