My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Two Years...
Today is our two year angelversary from losing our little boy. It has been a day full of conflicting emotions. Sadness & tears mixed with it being Father's Day & also being grateful for our current pg. I have thankfully been able to relax much of the day and am going to make it through in one piece. I just can't believe it has been two years. Missing my Ethan but looking forward to meeting my twins in 5 weeks or less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of you and Ethan.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 2 years. I remember that post and how shocked and saddened I was when I read it. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so glad that you have your twins to look forward to, and of course your little guy. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteThese anniversaries are so tough. It sounds like you handled the day as best as you could. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteBig, big (((hugs))) Thinking of you all!
ReplyDelete