Can you believe it? In just a few days, it will be 2010. And the question right before the New Year -- Have I ovulated on my own? I will find out on Wednesday. I still have not gotten the smiley face on the digital OPK yet so I am not hopeful that my body has cooperated. We shall see though. Good news if I have not is that I will start provera or prometrium SOON. I am so tired of waiting - waiting STINKS big time!
I am so hoping 2010 will be a better year and a few things to already look forward to during January in my pathetic and boring life:
* Jan 4th - the Bachelor Starts!
* ~ Jan 15th - estimated start to IUI Cycle #4 (I CAN NOT WAIT!)
* Jan 17th - 24 starts (WOO HOO - my fav TV show!!!)
* Jan 19th / 26th - Dinners at local restaurants to support Humane Society
* Jan 23rd - Chili Cook Off at local Winery
* Jan 30th - Dreamgirls Show
Will have to keep my eyes open for things to do in February..... otherwise my boring life will just get more boring.
Happy New Year!!
Man, that doesn't sound boring at all! Especially that chili cook-off! :) It's winter so us northern gals have to look forward to indoor entertainment! I'm so excited that Big Love is back in January and then Lost in February! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm crossing everything for you that this IUI is the one for you! You've come so close a few times already, one of these times it's going to work!