My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Starting the New Year with Provera....
Well, I had my progesterone check today at CD24 and it was only 1.7 so I get to start provera on the 1st. What a way to start the New Year! And my baseline u/s is tentatively scheduled for Jan 15th. At least it all means that things are moving forward! = ) Since there is no hope for this cycle, I can not wait to get the FSH/IUI party started again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with your upcoming u/s! :) I hope IUI#4 does the trick. I'll be looking for your updates. :) And thank you for commenting on my blog!
ReplyDelete