Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will the snow EVER stop?!?!

It is only January 7th and I am so tired of the snow already! We have gotten over 2 feet of snow in the past week and I just wish it would go away already. I keep meaning to take a picture but have not yet. I need to as I have not seen this much snow in a long long long time! Thankfully, I have been riding to work with my DH as he will drive in any weather condition. This has helped reduce my stress levels greatly as I dislike driving in the snow. I am one of those individuals that most people hate getting behind because I drive at a turtle's speed. I just pray for NO SNOW for my upcoming baseline u/s as my RE is over an hour away. I guess AF has to show first before I start worrying about the weather for my appts. I can not wait for AF to get here so I can get started.... Today is day 7 of provera so hopefully AF will be here by this time next week. Hoping & Praying! I did order my meds yesterday to be delivered early next week = )

Have I already told you I am excited to get started?!? = )

2 comments:

  1. I hope AF arrives soon and there is no snow for your baseline u/s.

    Can't wait to see pics of the winter wonderland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! I can tell you're excited, hopefully this is your sticky BFP cycle!

    Here in Boston, I'm not quite sick of the snow yet, but I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete