


LOL! I am going a little crazy with the pictures. I just thought I would share a few more that I have taken today! One is near the coffee shop where I pick my DH & my doggie up on the weekends after their walks. And two others are of my dog on our deck while my DH is shoveling all the snow (I have to apologize to my DH that I cut his head out of the picture). Although my dog LOVES the snow, you would never know by his sad puppy face (he is not really a puppy as he is 8 years old but we still call him a puppy.) Thank you for letting me share!!
That is just an insane amount of snow. I can't imagine. I'm glad your puppy is enjoying it, though!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on the 6+ board through your siggy. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE to see pooches in the snow. Thanks for posting these. It's been several years since we've been hit with that much here in PA. I miss it.