Sunday, January 10, 2010

AF is Here!! = )

Ms. Spot surprised me last night = ) I was thinking in my head yesterday that I would be so happy if AF came earlier than expected so I could get started before Friday and yeah, my body actually listened to me for once! AF is still light today but I imagine as usual, it will come in full over night tonight. And if that happens, I will count tomorrow as CD1 since my dr always counts full flow as CD1. Hopefully I can get in for my baseline on Tuesday as I have a meeting at work on Wednesday morning that I should not miss.

I hope & pray that there are no issues with my baseline. And I hope & pray that IUI #4 is the magical one so I do not have to think about moving to IVF again. If it is not one worry, unfortunately it is another! Only if the worrying could stop but I do not think it ever will. At least for the moment, I can be happy that AF is pretty much here and things are moving along = )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment you left in my blog! I grew up in Michigan and do NOT miss that snow! I do miss the other three seasons though. You must live near one of the lakes? My parents only got a few inches of snow.

    Good luck with your IUI. Hopefully you won't have to think about IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Leslie!! I'm glad to see that AF seems to be cooperating for once! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Leslie!! I'm praying the fourth IUI is a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Leslie! I'll be thinking of you. I hope the u/s goes well and that 4 is the magic number. :)

    ReplyDelete