Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Wonderland in Michigan Part 2



Here is another picture out our front door - I thought this was OK to post because you can not see my neighbors full house! I took another one out our back door but it has anothers neighbors full house in it so I was not sure if I should post! My crazy DH and my crazy dog went for their weekend Saturday walk this morning so I will try to snap a few more when I go to pick them up. It is our Saturday/Sunday ritual -- they go for walks in almost any weather (it is about 1 1/2 hour walk) and I sleep in & pick them up at our local coffee shop. DH gets a mocha & cinnamon roll (and I try to have willpower and not have anything because I did not exercise). In the summer, it is nice as they have a farm market there too. In the winter, they have an outdoor ice skating rink where the farm market is.... in a small town way, it is really nice! I do miss the things about being near a city though.

No comments:

Post a Comment