Monday, January 11, 2010

Something Different?

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! I called my RE today. They still want me to come in on Friday which will be CD5. Like a stupid person, I said "OK!" After I got off the phone, I realized I should have asked - is that starting too late? I thought usually CD2 or 3 was when one was supposed to start. Part of me wants to question it and part of me just wants to go with the flow & consider it something different from the past few cycles that have not worked. Something different could be good! I am not sure if I should worry or not. Maybe because I do not ovulate on my own, it is no biggie! I could call tomorrow but I can not go in on Wednesday so even if I could get in on Thursday, that would only be one day earlier. I am trying to talk myself out of worrying. I love that I can do that while writing = )

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Mine usually says CD 2-4, so I'm sure one day won't make a big difference. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete