I went for my baseline this morning and it was pretty uneventful. My ovaries looked nice & calm. And I can start the Follistim tonight! YEAH! I am a little nervous at the same time though as it has been a couple of months since my last injection. I am sure it will be just fine once I get throught his first one tonight.
It always seem odd to me that I am excited to inject myself! I think it is because it brings with it hope for success in the end. I really want this cycle to work - I am afraid to get my hopes up too much with the possibility of being crushed though. I guess I just have to be realistic that my chances are 10-15% at most and there is a high liklihood that we will be going back to IVF. But, I must remember to keep in the moment and in the current cycle or I will drive myself crazy!
I go back for follie check #1 on Tuesday = )
TWO DAYS UNTIL 24! WOO HOO!!
YAY for starting stims! Good luck. Sending lots of folliw growing vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteHooray for starting the stims! I'm sending lots of "grow follies!" vibes your way. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! or putting the show on the road! I keep my fingers crossed for Tuesday's follie check!
ReplyDeleteYay Leslie! I'm always excited to start the shots too, it's renewed hope! Don't sweat the stats too much -- when I first started seeing an RE (not my current one), I was given a < 8% of IUI working (got a BFP there), a < 2% chance of ever getting pregnant naturally (done). And then with this current IVF, I was given a 20% chance of a singleton BFP and a 20% of that (so 4% total) of multiple implantations, and that's done too. Doctors like playing with odds, but trust in your success!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could figure out how to reply to posts. I wanted to say thank you very much for the wishes and grow follie vibes! I appreciate them very much!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you get to start your stims! You make me feel like a wuss that I have DH give me my injections! I can't wait to hear how things go for you this cycle.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Leslie!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for this cycle and I'm sending lots of grow follie grow vibes! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and best of luck this cycle Leslie!! And I like what Lara said about the odds, she is proof it happens, even when the odds are stacked against us. Go on and be hopeful! You deserve it.....
ReplyDeleteGood luck w/ your appt tomorrow! I hope your follies look great!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck at your monitoring appointment today! I hope you show some good progress!
ReplyDelete