My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Feeling Blue.....
I can not help but feel blue these days! I should be happy as it is Christmas time and despite the way the year went, I do have a lot to be thankful for. However, I keep thinking about how much 2009 was for the most part a stinky year! I feel terrible for dwelling on the negative when I except for dealing with IF have a very fortunate life (even though I hate my job). In summary - 1 failed IVF, 2 chem pg (FET & 1st IUI) and 2 BFN IUI cycles and my job was eliminated. I still have a job and am thankful for the income but the job change pushed my career back many, many years! WHY DID I WORK SO HARD FOR 8 FRIGGEN YEARS? It makes me so mad to think about all the time I had put in and how much I had given up over the years! The only positive besides my husband finding a great job is that with still having a job I can afford IF treatments. I guess I should realize during this forced break what it would be like if I was not able to afford IF treatments. It would be very difficult. I am begging for the next few weeks to go by FAST!!! I want to feel hopeful again. I truly hope 2010 will be a better, happier year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's to wishing for a way better 2010 for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for the blue feelings around Christmas- sometimes they are hard to shake for sure. I sure hope 2010 is a baby year for all of us yearning!!
ReplyDeleteWas therefore sorry for that blue sensations around Christmas- often they are difficult to shake without a doubt. We confident hope The year of 2010 is a infant 12 months for individuals hoping!!
ReplyDeleteBuy D3 Gold
buy rs gold
Billig Diablo 3 Gold