My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
WHY?
Why can't I stop thinking about TTC? Why does everything remind me of TTC? It stinks! Why does time seem to move so slow while on a break? I found out I was on a forced break on Monday and the last 4 days have gone by so slowwwwwwwwww!!! I hope the next several weeks do not drag on like this! I am trying to enjoy this break as much as possible but wish that it would go by faster! I did ask my husband to go out for sushi this weekend and he said he would LOVE to! I am so excited as it has been quite a while since we had sushi. YUMMY! We are going to go Christmas shopping this weekend too and then next weekend, DH is going to a wedding and if I am able to get out of work at a reasonable hour & the roads are not bad, I will try to attend the reception too. And then Christmas is 2 weeks away! Unfortunately, I only have 2 days of vacation left so I will be taking the 2 days before Christmas off to visit the in-laws. I am not really excited for this as I do not have very much in common with them and on top of it, my SIL who is 20 weeks prego with #2 will be there. Ugh! Another reminder that I am not pg. She got pg just a little bit before I had my chem pg in Aug = ( We do not have any plans for New Years as we are home-bodies! We will probably rent movies and try our best to stay up to watch the ball drop in Time Square. I just pray that the next few weeks go by fast! Hopefully it will be January soon and I will be thinking where did the time go?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment