

Yesterday I had another 3D u/s done as my mom is in town and she could not be there with us when we went a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, my little guy was not too cooperative and kept hiding from us. He was hugging the placenta for the first part and then turned himself toward my back the second half. I attached two pictures that are not too too bad - one looks like he might be sucking his thumb and the other he has his mouth open!! Even though he was camera shy, it was still amazing and I loved every minute of it! The u/s tech this time was not as good as the first time but she was very very nice.
After the u/s, we went for my 30 week OB appt and it was smooth! They did another FFN test and hopefully that will come back negative. I did not hear anything yesterday so hopefully that is a good sign. I hope they will call me on Monday to tell me the results either way -- but knowing my OB office, if it is negative, I will either not here unless I call or they will call mid-week. I love my OB's office except for they are not very good at calling with good news!!!
My mom and I went out for lunch & did a little shopping yesterday. I held out for as long as I could before my back starting bothering me. We started buying some of the basics --- onesies, towels, wash clothes, changing table organizer, swaddlers, sleepers, etc etc. It was definitely a good start -- although I feel like there is so much more to get!! I hope our furniture comes soon so I can start organizing & setting up the nursery. I am probably going to do most of the rest of my shopping online though. We may go to Babie R Us tomorrow if I am feeling OK after we drop my mom off at the airport - there is not one close to us but there is one close to the airport, which is an hour away. We came home after shopping & I was able to rest a little -- then we went out for a fun dinner.
It is HOT/HUMID today but there is a craft fair that we may go to. It is a part of Blueberry Festival this weekend - which is a big weekend long festival in our town!! It is crazy - people come from all over the area (lots of people from Chicago) for this. To avoid all the tourists, we are going to get some fresh veggies at the farm market and grill out at home tonight. I love fresh veggies & steak cooked on the grill. YUMMY!!
Not sure what else is on our agenda today. Just one of those days where we are playing everything by ear! I am on my way soon to pick up my DH & my mom from my DH's weekend walk into town. Happy Saturday!!!
Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Dinner tonight sound delicious!! So glad your mom got to see the 3d u/s, I'm sure she didn't even care if he was hiding.... :)
ReplyDeleteAw, great pix even if he wasn't cooperating! Remember not to tax yourself too much, you still have plenty of time and there's always online ordering - I did 95% of my shopping online, including diapers.
ReplyDeleteThe pics are so cute! I'm glad yu and your mom got to spend some good time together and get some things accomplished. Sounds like things are getting ready. Don't exhaust yourself!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting more baby shopping done!!! It's so much fun isn't it?? You wait till all the clothes are clean and you can put them away.. it's the best feeling ever!! Glad everything went of at your OB's office and that all looks great for your baby.. cute pictures!! hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that things are going so well for you Leslie!! Looks like you've got a major cutie growing in there :) I agree definitely seems as if he's sucking his thumb!! Hope the FFN test does come back negative.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you
I'm glad all is great with the ultrasound, and hope all comes back well with the testing. You are getting so close now, only 10 more weeks! Wow! Do you think back on what it was like when you were only 10 weeks pregnant?
ReplyDelete