Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finally....

AF is here after a very long 98 day cycle! I am sitting in the car while my little guy naps so I thought I would write a short post. He fell asleep on the way home after swim class/grocery shopping & lunch. And has been napping for almost 2 hours. Woo hoo! He was in need of a good nap especially since we are getting pictures done at JC pennny's a little later today. Looks like I will go in on Tuesday or Wednesday for my baseline u/s and if everyhing looks good, start the injects this week. I am very excited & so is my DH. We are both a little nervous but we hope we can get pg again & have a sibling for our little guy! One of the hardest things this past week has been all of the pg/birth announcements. I am very very very happy for everyone. I found myself being a little nervous that it might not happen again for us. I know I am blessed to have my little boy but it made me sad thinking about the possibility of not being able to get pg again. I guess starting treatments again is bringing back some similar but different IF feelings. And then I feel guilty on top of that, feeling like I should not feel this way because I am so lucky to have my little boy. I just hope & pray we are successful again with having another miracle! Hope is what will get me through this again! I just have to remind myself to stay hopeful!!

4 comments:

  1. My big issue with hearing pregnancy announcements was when people were "further behind me", but still pregnant. Like when people were married less time than me, and they got pregnant. Then people who had kids younger than mine, and they got pregnant with baby #2. And people who had been trying for less time than me, but THEY got pregnant (I'd been trying, while ovulating every month, for the past year). I would even feel really envious of the infertiles who had children younger than mine and were already pregnant, either by treatments or by surprise. I knew I should only be happy for them, but my brain would be yelling "You haven't even been trying for very long, how is it fair that you're already pregnant when I've been trying for a year!!"

    It's hard, I know. I'm praying that it happens quickly for you this time. That's great that AF finally showed her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! I've been right where you are and I'm partially there also. Waiting out the rest of my time after an ectopic and then we'll go back to our IF treatments also. I wish you all the best and hope you get pregnant again very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for AF! Finally! Thinking of you this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie, I just found your blog again! It is so exciting that you are starting your journey for a sibling for Aaron. I am positive that it will work out for you. I have major catching up to do on your blog. Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete