Friday, December 24, 2010

Thankful on Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas! I am so thankful this year for my little guy and family. We visited Baby Dude's great grandmother who is 90 years old. It was so neat! And my dh's mother (grandma m) is fabulous! Baby Dude is very attached to his grandma m and I love seeing that since I barely knew my grandparents! Three passed away before or right around when I was born and the other lived far away (and was sick most of the time I knew her.) I am thankful both of our parents are very healthy! I wish we just lived closer but I know we will see them more now = ) I grew up with a very small family as both my parents are only children. I am thankful Baby Dude will have a larger family to share holiday and other experiences with. Love & kisses to my Baby Dude & DH and our families!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you and the family have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I also didn't have a chance to overlap much with my grandparents, and am enjoying Finnbug's interaction with them very much. It's neat to see the tiny ones with those who have been around a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Leslie!!!! So happy you have Baby Dude and the rest of your family to celebrate with =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete