Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 for me was a very special year for which I consider myself one lucky girl! I started the year wondering if I'd ever experience a sticky pregnancy and here I sit with my little guy playing on his activity mat at 10.5 weeks old! My prayers and dreams were definitely answered. It is amazing to see his progress and growth every day. I am going to miss our time together as I head back to work on Monday. To celebrate the new year, we are going to do a little shopping and then hopefully sushi for dinner! I look forward to 2011 and experiencing new milestones with my Baby Dude and DH.

May 2011 be a wonderful, happy, healthy and safe year for everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my friend!! I'm so glad you're looking forward to 2011 and all that it brings with Baby Dude - can't wait to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leslie,
    to answer your question (thanks for your sweet comment btw) yes it is the 1st here already. Has been for oh, about 8 hours! Anyway, I am so glad that 2010 brought your sweet Baby Dude to you. So sorry you have to go back to work and if you find it's hard please post on here or email. Always here for you :)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Leslie! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend in 2010. I hope that 2011 is a great year for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome end to the year! :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful year indeed! So happy you are celebrating with your DH and LD =) Hopefully 2011 is as good as 2010. GL starting back to work...I know it's hard but it gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! 2010 was definitely a year to celebrate! Would love too see new pics of the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New year!! Good luck with work on Monday... the first few weeks are the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year! Good luck today. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete