A little funny story today -- I was driving home and this car almost hit me. I noticed she was on her cell phone and not thinking about having an almost 2 year old little guy / parrot in the backseat, I yell "Get off your cell phone." The whole ride home he was repeating "Get off your phone", "Get off our phone." I usually call my DH on our way home and now I am afraid to pick up my cell phone! I guess my little guy teaches me another lesson that I should not be on my cell phone while driving!
My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Follie Growth Not Good & Funny Little Story
I went in for my 2nd monitoring appointment and unfortunately, it was not very good. My follies barely grew since Friday so my dr has increased my dosage slightly and I will be going back for another ultrasound on Friday. If everything looks ok, my IUI will most likely be on Monday. I had a feeling that things were not moving along that well as I have not felt much in terms of activity the last couple of days. But, I had hoped that I was wrong. My dr had said my bloodwork showed last Friday that my Estradoil was a little low but my FSH was good so he was as concerned as if my FSH had not looked good. I really do not know what this means and I go by the less I know the better for my stress levels. I did not get a call today so that means my bloodwork looked ok to where my follie measurements were. I am hoping that slow growth is OK! My RE also could not find my ovaries very well today and that has never happened before. It was weird. Hopefully they show themselves more easily on Friday! Fingers crossed for enough follie growth so my cycle is not cancelled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grow follies grow!
ReplyDeleteAnd get off your phone. LOL Love this age!
Hoping those follies get a jump start and grow, grow!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your follies are totally kicking into action. Hopefully by Friday they'll have grown loads.
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady wins the race =) Sending lots of grow vibes!
ReplyDeleteLove your little parrot! Mine repeats "whoa buddy" which is what I said to a drive about 6 months ago that almost hit me *LOL*
Stopping in for ICLW. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but your little guy sounds precious and adorable. My daughter is just getting to that parrot stage and I keep reminding the hubster to watch his mouth now. :) Hoping those follies get growing soon! Wishing you the best!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! I am so sorry for your loss of little Ethan. Fingers crossed for your follies! Best of luck to you!
ReplyDelete