Hopefully I took my last follistim shot tonight and hopefully there will be better news at my monitoring ultrasound tomorrow. Fingers crossed!! I have been worried that I may have already ovulated so hopefully I have not! I am going to bring the trigger shot with me just in case things are ready to go and my IUI could possibly be on Saturday or Sunday instead of Monday. My RE is a solo doctor and usually does not do procedures on Sundays but maybe he would for me knowing what I have gone through. I guess we shall see tomorrow morning. I keep trying to remind myself that this is all out of my control and there is nothing that I can do to make my body respond differently. I so wish I could snap my fingers three times and have a BFP without all of this intervention.
Tomorrow will be 15 weeks since our little boy was born sleeping = ( I have been feeling a little better these past few weeks as I have a sense of hope back in my life. However, as my due date in November gets closer and closer, I find myself feeling like I am going a little backwards. Ethan, I miss you so much!!
Off to bed as I have to get up at 5am to make it to my RE's office by 730/745.
Fingers crossed that all looks great tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope and pray that by the time Ethan's due date arrives, you'll be pregnant with his little brother or sister, so the day doesn't hurt quite so much.
Wishing you the best
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how it went today!!! Many hugs to you today, Ethan would be so proud of how you are moving forward =)
ReplyDeleteI hope your US went well!!!! And I'm praying your DD comes and goes quickly and as painlessly as possible. HUGS!!!
ReplyDelete