Friday, September 7, 2012

TTC Again

As we get closer to the start of our first cycle after our loss (as I am on day 4 of provera), I have so many thoughts floating through my head about TTC again.  I am so excited to get started and have hope again.  However, I am so scared on so many levels.  I am scared that we may never get pregnant again.  I am scared that if we do get pregnant again, we may experience a loss again.  I am scared that my age is an issue.  I keep trying to remind myself that the pure blessing & miracle of possibly having another child is so absolutely amazing that I am going to find a way to get through my fears to hopefully have my dreams of another child in my arms come true.  At the same time, I am trying to mentally prepare myself for facing the possibility that it will never happen.  And that if it does not happen, we can be at peace and be a happy family of three here on Earth while honoring our little one in heaven watching over us.

Of course, my ultimate wish is that we will be a happy family of four here on Earth while honoring Ethan in heaven watching over us.  Fingers and toes and everything else crossed that my wish will come true.

As I write this, I can feel myself getting excited to start this rollercoaster again.  I know the emotions will be all over the place and I thank goodness I have a place to come to write about them.

9 comments:

  1. Totally agreed on all levels of this post! I'll be on that roller coaster with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it will be a rollercoaster for sure. I'm glad you are finding yourself getting excited about it, though. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending so much luck your way along with my love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of luck to you! I'm sure the fear is very normal, but glad to hear there's excitement as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you! I can relate on a lesser level after my suspected ectopic pregnancy and I wish you the very best!
    Hugs!
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you tons and tons of luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally relate to the mix emotions. Who would ever think that family building would be the greatest, most challenging obstacle of all life matters. You went through so much for fulfilling your dream. I wish you the best for this new chapter. I will be cheering for you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thinking of you and hoping for a quick bfp and a quick, easy, non eventful pregnancy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you as you start the journey again! Wishing you loads of success!

    ReplyDelete