Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RE Consult Postponed

My little guy woke up this morning with a 102+ degree temperature so I kept him out of daycare and postponed my consult.  Thankfully, they had an opening for Friday morning.  Otherwise, we would be waiting until after the holidays to set this up.  It was my little guy's first day at daycare yesterday so I am not sure if he caught some new germs there or if it was something from all of our travels this past weekend.  My DH does not feel well either and I feel a bit warm too so hoping we are not all catching the same thing.  And if we are, that it is nothing to be concerned with.  My little guy was up 2 times last night, which is VERY unusual, and of course I stayed up late to watch the election results so I am quite tired today!  Thankfully I am not working this week so I can go take a nap too!  I knew something was off by him getting up twice but I was still surprised to see him have a temperature this morning as he was acting normal last night - and thankfully he still is today.  Hopefully he will be able to at least go to daycare by Friday, if not tomorrow.  I wanted him to get as much time there before I start my new job on Monday.  I wish things could be a little more simple these days but we never seem to do things the easy way.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your little guy gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're all feeling better really soon! I hear ya on things never going to plan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just at the dr with Nora. Everyone is sick now! Hope he is better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete