I just talked to my drs office and as a result of being on the blood thinners, they are now referring me to a larger hospital about an hour away from where I live. They are going to help me make an appt this week with a Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor. I am very sad as I love my drs office and was looking forward to delivering at my local hospital, 5 minutes from my house. I know it is probably the best thing for us and that they are truly looking out for our best interests, but it has completely thrown me for a loop having all this come up so late in the game. My husband and I do not even know where this hospital is as we do not venture to the city where it is located very often. As my DH said to me, I need to roll with everything .. easier said than done!!!
Our furniture should be here soon!! It is being delivered between 2 - 4pm today! YEAH!
Sorry for all the craziness lately! I know you'll do great no matter where you deliver or what doc you see! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery all set up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you've had yet another unhappy surprise thrown your way but it's good that your docs are looking out for you and your little guy!
ReplyDeleteYou are taking everything so well. I know it doesn't feel that way, but I just really admire you for dealing with all of this in stride. Sending hugs and hoping that no more surprises are headed your way.
ReplyDeletexo
Ugh, sorry for the late hospital switcheroo - what a bummer!! But like you said, whatever you need to do to be as safe as possible for both you and your bean. Take care of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteHope the furniture is here by now! ;)
Lots going on at the end, but not much farther to go!!! Sorry for all the changes, but it sounds like you are rolling with the punches. Sending goog thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteYeah for the furniture! Boo for having to change hospitals {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie I am sorry you are confronted with yet another change, I know it's not easy. Like you said though it's all in the interest of your health and that of your baby boy so try focus on that for now and (I know it's not easy) but try to take it one day at the time if you can... Thinking of you and cannot wait to see the baby furniture!!!
ReplyDeletethats tough... i'm sorry you're having so many challenges. just think ahead to 3 wks or so when you've met your baby boy and hopefully that puts your mind at ease a bit. thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's a bummer about not being able to deliver at your local hospital where you feel most comfortable but it will all work out =) It really is what's best for you and your baby.
ReplyDeleteYAY for the furniture!!!! =)