Friday, September 17, 2010

Short Update - No Blood Clots = )

Thank you so much for all of your wishes and positive thoughts! The u/s on my leg was easy and showed no clots. YEAH!!! I did not think there would be any as my legs were not feeling all the symptoms that normally come with clots but of course one worries anyways. I still need to take the Lovenox shots two times a day for now -- I do have a follow up appt with my OB on Monday so I am interested to see what she will say. I felt horrible this morning but am feeling better this afternoon. I did go into work this morning and I am thinking that was not such a good idea and I worked from home in the afternoon after my appt.



The picture is so small, I am going to have to try to take a better one, but I wanted to share with you the flowers that my DH sent to me for my birthday today! Please excuse the mess of our placemats on our table.

No plans for this weekend. I hope to get started on packing for the hospital. Our furniture is somewhere in transit from the manufacturer to the store where we ordered it... so hopefully next week it will be delivered.

12 days until full term and 33 days until 40 weeks!!!! And 3 more weeks max of work left until maternity leave (unless of course I deliver early or talk to my dr Monday about stopping earlier than I planned.)

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you again for all the wonderful support -it means the world to me!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! =) Great news that there is no blood clots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! And so glad there's no clots. Phew - one less worry to have :) Enjoy your weekend and keep on resting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for no blood clots and Happy Birthday too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! And, a major wooooohooooo for no blood clots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear there weren't any clots! Happy late birthday girl =) Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of rest and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! So happy to hear you're clot free too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! :)

    So glad to hear there were no blood clots! Hope you're relaxing & taking it easy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had an amazing day and think of next one when your baby boy will be waking you up with a big kiss. Great news on the fact that there is no blood clot, that must have been a scary experience! We are both so close now.. cannot believe we are going to meet our babies so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news. And happy, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete