Thursday, January 26, 2012

The best of intentions!

I have had the best of intentions on writing more but have failed!

A few thoughts before I go to bed:

* My little guy has learned a few new words this week (top for stop, nigh-nigh for night night.).  He likes to babble & talk which is so fun!  Both my DH & I are introverts so I have joked around the 2 introverts may = an extrovert in our family = ).

* On the TTC #2 front, CD90 today.  Still no sign of AF.  It has been 7 days since I took my last provera.  I am thinking since it is Friday tomorrow, I am going to call the dr to see what they think.  I know it can take up to 10 days but with it being the weekend, if I have time at work, I may sneak a call into the drs office.  Not sure why my body is not cooperating - I am mentally ready to go!  Grrrrr!

Off to bed I go!  Good night!! Hope all is well!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear your little man is picking up some new words =) Sorry to hear AF is being elusive. Hope she shows up really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised AF hasn't arrived yet! That's frustrating. Hopefully she shows up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr for AF!! You know, she really is the orneriest in the world. Only does exactly the opposite of what you want her to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to a fellow MTHFR'er :)

    I'm so sorry that AF hasn't shown up for you yet. I'm very pleased that you're enjoying your little one and I look forward to following your journey :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete