Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is amazing to me that it is 2012. This past year just flew by! My little guy is 14 1/2 months and it seems like yesterday that my maternity leave was just ending & my little guy was going to be starting daycare! Yet that was a year ago! It has been an amazing year watching my little guy grow and I am looking forward to the coming year too. Although it is challenging & there are moments I wonder if I can really do this but in the end, motherhood is the best job ever. I absolutely love it! We have decided that we are going to start TTC #2 very soon (which will require us to venture back to the RE. We were going to start in October but I changed jobs & wanted to wait a little bit before having many doctor appointments.) And I have also determined that I would like to move, which my DH is on board with (yeah!!). I am not very happy with where we live and my new job is not very satisfying (yes, after only 2 1/2 months I am saying this = (.) Just have to figure out how to find new jobs and also, sell our house if we find new jobs! It will not be an easy thing to do and it could take a while -- but even if it takes a couple of years, I am OK with that! Just as long as we meet our goal in the end.

2012 will also be a celebration year as it will be our 10th anniversary in November and we both turn the BIG 4-0 this year. I thought if I wrote down some of my beginning of the year thoughts, I can keep looking back on it and at the end of the year, see if I have made any progress towards them. The one I want to make the most progress if I could be choosy would be to have baby #2 in my arms or be pregnant with baby #2. Here we go on the TTC train again! May 2012 be a great year!!

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone the best this coming year = )

4 comments:

  1. We've been TTCing for 11 months now, but we're sick of waiting and have decided to start treatments ASAP, so we're seeing the RE soon. So we're in the same boat (except that my little guy is already 21.5 months!). Here's hoping 2012 gives us both our second pregnancies, if not our second newborns:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that your and your DH will celebrate your 10th anniversary this year =) I'll keep everything crossed that your 2012 wish comes true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, does the time fly or what? It's amazing that your little guy is over a year!

    Sending lots of great thoughts that your 2012 wishes all come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is adorable and I can't believe he is almost a year and a half now!
    Yay! for TTC 2.0
    Fingers crossed this year will bring you lot's of extra things to celebrate;)

    ReplyDelete