Monday, January 9, 2012

We have a plan for TTC #2!!!

I finally called the RE today, CD73.  I had wanted to call last week but work was so busy that I was not able to find time.  And I think part of me was scared as well but I finally did it today!  My DH & I talked about it about our plans over the weekend and I found myself more excited than scared!! And we have a plan!  YEAH!  

So our plan is:
** Take an HPT to verify I am not pregnant (which I knew I wasn't).  I did this evening and it was stark white. I knew it would be but it is still not fun seeing that!
** Call tomorrow with results and if negative, they will call in a prescription for Provera.
** Call when AF arrives and first baseline U/S will be on CD4.

I am pretty excited to get started again in the next week or two!  I now have to figure out how to work through all the appointments with my job, which I have only been in for 3 months!  I hope they do not freak out at all the appointments.  Hopefully there will not be as many this time and I will have my BFP sooner than later!

I am so blessed with my little boy.  He brightens my day so much!  But I want a sibling for him so much!  I am trying not to get all caught up in the fact that I will be turning 40 this year and only have so much time.  I think the best thing for us is to have a plan of how long we will TTC and how far we will go (will we do IVF again?). I know we will have more discussions about this.  Right now, I am trying to be patient and not think about it too much (easier said than done!)

Well, here we go!! AF, come out - come out - whereever you are!!


5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope your first cycle brings you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO! Back on the TTC train =) Sending tons of baby dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all sorts of luck!!! A plan is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! for a great plan. Wishing you the best of luck, Girl!

    ReplyDelete