More importantly, my little guy is 15 months (as of yesterday)! Amazing! He is amazing, although I am a little sad as he is starting to not need mommy as much = ( He is favoring my DH at the moment = ( I know I have heard that this happens but it still makes me sad! I always put him to bed and tonight, he was upset when I took him off the couch (as he was sitting next to DH) to go to bed! Although, once we got upstairs to his room, he cuddled in my arms for a little bit!
He is just growing up too fast!! He actually said "No Way" to us this morning when I asked if he wanted to go eat some breakfast. And tonight, he was imitating us like crazy! It was so funny! He was standing on the couch and I said "sit down" and pointed down with my finger. He imitated me by pointing his finger down & smiling (and standing of course). A few seconds later, he sat down! My DH was blowing air and my little guy imitated right back, blowing air. I blew a kiss to him by putting my hand up to my mouth & then swinging my hand out. He put his hand up to his mouth just like I did! It is amazing to me how much he actually understands even though he can not say the words!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hope if you are experiencing snow & cold like we are, that you are staying warm and if you are in a warm weather location, please send some to us!! = )
Maybe AF knows about your insurance change ;-) So exciting that it's almost time to get started!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing that it seems like one day they understand nothing and the next everything? My little girl also has daddy days and I know how hard it can be {{{HUGS}}}