Friday, July 13, 2012

One month ago today....

One month ago and 4 weeks ago respectively from today were the worst days of my life. I miss my little boy so much. So very sad = (

17 comments:

  1. ugh. i'm so sorry leslie. i can't imagine how hard this is for you. i'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! I know this pain yet know there are no words. Today makes 11 weeks since I lost my boys, I'm very sad too, you aren't alone. My thoughts are with you. I wish I could give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so sorry sweetie! I wish I could say something that would take away even one bit of your pain. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending SO much love your way. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, honey...I'm so very sorry for your pain. I wish I could help in some way. Sending you a big (((HUG))).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so so sorry Leslie that you even had to go through this. :( Thinking of you today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and your family. --Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love and thoughts to you with all my heart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could take all your pain away but in lieu of that I'm sending hugs and all my love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you, Leslie! Tremendous (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete