My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
New Baby Loss Support Community: Surviving River
I have not had much time to blog or search the internet the last few days as I have really ramped up my job search lately so I have been spending a lot of time updating my resume and looking for jobs this past week. I really want to find a new job so I can move!
I did want to give a supporting post to a new baby loss support community that was launched on 8/4/12 - Surviving River at http://survivingriver.me. I have unfortunately not had as much time as I would like to browse, post & support (for which I apologize) but I admire Erin so much for launching this site in honor of her daughter. Erin is doing so much for our community by launching such a support group & community. Thank you so much for providing this. Loss is devastating and it is so nice to have a safe & comforting environment to be a part of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of you! Hoping your job search is a nice distraction. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the job hunt! Sounds like a great new community...
ReplyDeleteHope the job search is quick and highly successful! I also hope the new community helps as well!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can find something great very soon!
ReplyDeleteThe site looks like a nice resource for support. Sending you some extra special healing (((HUGS)))