Friday, October 12, 2012

Going Crazy! 11dpiui.

I am going nuts!  I am 99% sure this cycle is not going to work - I had a tiny bit of spotting today during work and none since.  But I definitely have AF cramps on & off and my back hurts!  If it is not going to work, I just want AF to get here!  This is when I wish I took my temperature every day so I could see.  I am tempted to stop the prometrium but I know I should not until AF is here in full force.  I would like AF to get here sooner than later as if she gets here sooner, there is a chance that we could get in one more cycle before we move!

YES! We are moving - probably in 3 to 4 weeks!! I finally found a job -- and although it is not my ideal / dream job, I am so excited to be able to move.  YIPPIE!  Once I am moved, I will document more about the last 6 months so not to forget  what I have been able to do.

Doing one more cycle may not be a great idea with all the stress of moving & starting a new job but I think we have some more of my DH's frozen sperm left so I would like to try to use it and why not have one more last chance before I will need to take a few months off with starting a new job.  Not sure it would be a good idea to start a new job and tell my new manager that I will be late so often due to infertility treatments!  However, if I were pregnant before starting, that would be OK except for the fact that I am not really eligible for FMLA until one year of employment.   But, we would figure it out! I am not a spring chicken so time is not necessarily on my side!

Here is wishing I am wrong and there is still a chance -- or to AF getting here FAST!!!


6 comments:

  1. Always a chance until AF gets here! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping everything crossed for you!! Congrats on the new job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping hope that there is a chance...... Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't you fit in another cycle even if AF takes a while to come? Since all you'd need is to get the actual IUI done, then you could move during the 2WW?
    I'm so excited about your job and can't wait to hear about it!
    But, I hope you don't need another one and that this one is it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping my fingers crossed super tight for this cycle! and Yaaaaaay! for the new opportunity and for a moving plan coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your 99% is wrong and that the 1% is confirmed with happy news in a couple of days! Good luck with your move - exciting!

    ReplyDelete