One year ago today was my IUI that brought us our sweet angel. It is so hard to believe that it has been a year. And quite the year it has been. I miss my little boy more than words can say. I have come a long way since June of last year. As much as it is so unfair that we lost him and how I would so much rather have him here with us, I am so very thankful for the short time we were able to spend together. He has definitely helped me to be a better and more compassionate person. Although it has not started out as we had hoped, I am hoping that 2013 is less of a roller-coaster and that we are able to expand our family.
We are still trying to decide what our next steps are going to be but my DH is finally ready to get his SA done next week to check his counts. I brought up the SA last night and my DH got all stressed out about it. In retrospect, I probably should have waited to ask him as it was later in the evening and I had just gotten home from my support group. I am always emotional after my support group. After talking last night, I thought we were pretty much on the path to take another cycle off. However, today my DH apologized for reacting the way he did and would like to move forward with getting the SA done next week. I am going to call in the morning to make an appointment. I told him I did not want to pressure him but my body clock is ticking really loud. I told him I want us to be on the same page so even if we get the SA done next week, we can still decide it is best to take another cycle off. Although I really do not want to! So, we shall see. At least my DH being ready for his SA is a small step forward. Here's hoping that his counts are strong enough to do one more IUI!! If not, IVF here we come!
This has to be such a difficult time for you. Your little boy Ethan is an angel right now looking over you and your family.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what your future holds. Hoping only wonderful memories and experiences.
I'm glad he apologized and is ready to move forward. You guys both being on the same page for the next steps will be crucial! Thinking positive thoughts for you, Leslie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hard and life changing year it has been {{{HUGS}}} Happy you're DH is ready to get the SA. Hope you can move on this cycle, good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs Leslie! I remember just after Christmas this year and the days after when it was the 1 year mark of my ectopic, low #s and methotrexate shot. It's a very hard time. I send you lots of love and hugs! I hope your DH moves forward getting the SA and you guys figure out the next steps! Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete:) Love,
Kitty
Sending much love your way.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have your next steps ready!
I am happy they apologized and it is ready to progress. You each located on the same web site for the next steps will likely be crucial! Considering positive thoughts for you, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteRS 3 Gold
Buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil