My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Three Years Ago Today
Three years ago today we found out we were officially pregnant with our little guy! As much as I am struggling now with TTC and adding to our family, thinking about my little guy makes me smile so much!! My pregnancy, especially the beginning, was a roller coaster and I am so thankful for him every day!! I could not imagine my life without him. He brings so much sunshine to my life and I could not have made it through the last year without him. I hope and pray that he knows every day how much I love him! His one amazing little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful day to celebrate!!! So happy you have your little man =)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! I know right now TTC seems like such a hard journey but I promise you will look back and will have come out of it successfully! :) I can say this now at 38wks pregnant after more struggles getting pregnant with #2 including my ectopic.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! :) Don't ever give up on your dreams as they are so worth it! :)
Love!
Kitty
Awwww.... such a sweet post :) That little boy is very loved!!
ReplyDelete