Thank you for all of the positive thoughts! I really appreciate them very much!
Unfortunately work was slowwww this afternoon and my calm self turned into realizing how much being in limbo stinks! I am afraid to tell others that I am pg (even though I am showing and they probably realize it or think I have gained a lot of weight) in fear that it may not work out in the end. I get scared to even think about the future. Everything starts out with *if everything is ok, etc etc etc*. I think I am just feeling tired as I have not been sleeping the best and having one of those afternoons. And unfortunately, although things are busy at home, the next week at work is going to be slow too -- where I wish it were one of my really busy weeks! Slow weeks at work make it even harder as I have that much more time to think & dwell!
I apologize as I am having a little pity party this afternoon/evening! Being that I am pretty tired, I think I am going to go to bed in a few minutes. I have laundry to fold but it can wait until tomorrow night.
Please, may tomorrow be a calm day for me!!! I need to dream & think calm thoughts as thinking about limbo will be certain to drive me crazy & will not help in any way!!
It's perfectly understandable that you are worried. I'm sure it's hard to find distractions right now. I'm keeping everything crossed that things turn out just fine. Like you said, you can't change anything right now so just keeping thinking positive and hoping for the best.
ReplyDeleteYou have been a rock through this...so having a little moment is totally understandable.
ReplyDeleteI agree with TeeJay, don't be so hard on yourself. The way you are feeling is absolutely normal! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way for the first 12 weeks. My strategy was to keep my mind occupied as best I could at work (I also have very slow days here) with the internet, hiding a book under my desk, listening to podcasts. Then I'd go to bed as soon as I could when I got home, usually around 8pm. Not only was I exhausted enough to do that, but I just wanted to make the days pass faster and that seemed to help.
ReplyDeleteIt is natural to be worried. I think you're doing a great job distracting yourself.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that things are so confusing and unsure for you! I hope it all works out, its scary enough being pregnant after IF, its not fair to have to deal with this too!
ReplyDelete