Today I am 13 weeks per my IUI date (although baby measured 12w4d today with HB of 165). My OB confused the MFM office as they had given a due date of 11/10 meaning I was 13w2d -- but I knew that was not the right date as my IUI was not on CD14 and my OBs office went by my LMP. My IUI was on CD16, but knowing my betas were low initially I am thinking that things happened a little later even. So I am trying not to worry about the 3d difference! I was kind of amazed how little the MFMs office seemed to know about fertility treatments.
It was so nice to see my bean again today! I wish I could open up the disk the drs office gave to us with pictures but it will not open on our home laptop = ( It was very cool - MFM's office had the monitor for the patient on the ceiling so it was so nice to see thing without having to strain my neck! I had to wait quite a while so I had to go to the bathroom very bad. My bladder was actually too full so she had me go some -- and I ended up not going enough so I had to go again. Finally, everything was good but baby would not cooperate. I had to cough & laugh to get him/her to cooperate. But he/she finally did. Everything looked good on the U/S but of course I am still a bit worried because the nuchal fold measurement was 2.5mm - which is on the upper end of normal. The dr & genetic counselor told me normal was 3mm but much of what I read online says 2.5. I know I know, I should not read online but it is hard not to. I also had blood work today and am trying not to worry until I hear the combined results. I think this is going to take about a week.
My next OB appointment is on the 15th so just a week away = ) And I scheduled the anatomy scan with the MFM on the 6/15. I would rather do it with my OBs office but I think the MFM office has better equipment. Maybe I can get two??? LOL! I am so spoiled after having 5 u/s's so far and now I will probably go 6 weeks without one! What am I going to do? I am getting my doppler back from a friend soon so that will help me.
I ended up taking the rest of the day off after my appointment and bought 2 pairs of maternity pants! I am so excited as the bella band was really getting on my nerves. They are a little big right now - that is okay with me!! Being comfortable is key!!
Off to clean up the kitchen and try to go to bed early!! Good night!
I'm glad the ultrasound went well! I haven't looked it up myself, but my RE's office told me during my NT scan that the measurement is supposed to be less than 3. So 2.5 sounds fine to me! Try not to read too much into things when your doctors are telling you differently:)
ReplyDeleteGlad that everything is going well and that you get to see your little bean so much! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are going well! I think belly bands are totally irritating. I think they are more work then they're worth!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! I can't believe you are already at the 2T. Time is flying!:)
ReplyDeleteBella bands had helped me none. They did not agree with my shape. Yay! for maternity pants. I loved them:)
So glad the u/s looked good and all is in the normal range! Can't wait to hear the integrated results. Bella bands always roll up on me and end up useless, go maternity pants! :)
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo for 2T!!! Happy your little bean is doing great. The upper range on the fold test was also 3 at my OBs. Hope you're blood work comes back soon and puts your mind at ease.
ReplyDelete